Read Jimmy's card to me please, penny.请把吉米的明信片念给我听听,彭妮。
'I have just arrive in Scotland and I'm staying at a Youth Hostel.'“我刚到苏格兰,我现住在一家青年招待所。”
Eh?
什么?
He says he's just arrived in Scotland.他说他刚到苏格兰。
He says he's staying at a Youth Hostel.他说他住在一家青年招待所。
You know he's a member of the Y.H.A.你知道,他是“青招协”的一个成员。
The what?
什么?
The Y.H.A., Mum.“青招协”,妈妈。
The Youth Hostels Association.青年招待所协会。
What else does he say?
他还说了些什么?
I'll write a letter soon.“我很快会写信的。
I hope you all well. '祝你们大家身体都好。“
What? Speak up. Penny.什么?彭妮,大声一点。
I'm afraid I can't hear you我可听不见你念的。
He say he'll write a letter soon.他说他很快会写信的。
He hopes we are all well.他祝我们大家身体好。
'Love, Jimmy.'“谨此问候,吉米。”
Is that all?
就这些吗?
He doesn't say very much,does he?
他没写许多,是吗?
He can't write very much on a card, Mum.在明信片上他写不了很多,妈妈。